Welcome!!

This is a place to showcase my crafty side, to display my custom orders, and to tell you about my life as a crafter.

Clients are welcome to comment on their experiences with Simply Sewtastic.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Entering the world of Blogging

Tonight I cracked open a fortune cookie. It read; "It doesn't take much to be a success.  It takes everything."  My fortune couldn't be more true.  I am quickly learning that in order to be successful, it takes everything you've got. I have been thinking of ways to expand my sewing business.  What better way than a blog.  And so Simply Sewtastic is entering the world of Blogging!  Please be patient as I develop my skills.  I am not sure how this will progress or what I will discuss.  But I hope you will find it informative, inspirational, and an all around fun read. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sewing is very professional looking. Good quality and uses fun fabrics in a pratical way.

Anonymous said...

I love the sailboat pillows! They were a great gift for my friend who just purchased a boat!! Thank you Jana!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for the blackberry case! I couldn't find anything in the stores that were feminine and had all of the qualifications I was looking for. You rock!